Mold Can Be Tricky To Spot!
One of the most common problems that homeowners face are mold and mildew infestations. This fungus grows on anything and thrives anywhere it can find moisture, especially places that are damp, warm, poorly lit, and poorly ventilated. Not only does it produce a musty, unpleasant odor, but when left unchecked it can cause serious damage.
Mold is not limited to growing in obvious places, it can grow and thrive in the dark corners of your home. In one home, mold was growing because of a leak in their ice-maker water line. These leaks can be small and hard to notice especially when they are behind walls.
Mold can spread throughout a property in as little as 48 hours. If you suspect you have mold in your home, you should call us to inspect your home. If mold is found, we have the training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.