A Mother's lamp with fire damage
We received a call that tear gas had caused not only a fire but a tragic event. The tear gas had caught a couch on fire which resulted in the loss of a home. This lamp was the homeowner's mother's lamp and it was very important to her. We were able to restore this lamp. SERVPRO of Paris does their best to restore items that have been affected by loss. This lamp has been brought back to life for our customer. She will be able to keep this and cherish it hopefully for years to come. We use great products to help in this process. It not only cleans the item but removes odors and contaminants. Let us help save your memories and money. Call SERVPRO of Paris today for all of your cleaning of contents needs.